Commercial Space For Lease in Pittsburg, CA
Leasing Office/Retail Space in Pittsburg's Lepori Building
The Lepori Building's façade on Black Diamond Street.
Welcome to the Lepori Building webpage.
The Lepori Building is a two story, five-unit, retail and office development in the Old Town District of Pittsburg, California. Originally built in the 1920s, this Spanish Style structure was renovated by entirely gutting the interior and then strengthening the exterior walls to resist earthquakes. After that work, a modern building was constructed inside the historic shell.
The ground floor contains three units that are suitable for retail or offices. Offices are the preferred use on the upper floor.
The upstairs units have lovely views of the river. Each unit has at least one private restroom (some units have two). At no additional cost to our tenants, we provide professional cleaning of the lobby, and pay all water and sewer charges.
Available space can often be found on the Lepori Building’s Loopnet.com webpage.
The plaza and front façade of the Lepori Building, looking east.
We are located on the brick plaza formed by Marina Boulevard, East Fifth Street and Black Diamond Street. Plenty of “free all day” parking is available in a city operated parking lot next door to the building. That parking lot has driveways on both Marina Boulevard and York Street.
Pittsburg's “Old Town District” is a vibrant area that experienced major redevelopment in recent years, with many new businesses and eateries opening up. Several quality restaurants and cafés are located within walking distance:
• La Veranda Ristorante Italiano, a premier Italian restaurant, where meals are prepared with the freshest ingredients and you dine in an inviting atmosphere.
• New Mecca Cafe, a locally famous eatery, having the aroma of the best Mexican food north of Jalisco.
• Lumpy’s Diner, with its 15 different styles of fries and 18 different flavors of milkshakes.
• Dad's BBQ, a Bay Area barbecue institution that moved from Oakland in 2005; they have catered many events, including for the NFL San Francisco 49ers Football Team and corporations such as Nextel.
• Sassy Sweets, (operated by Monique Cortes, who appeared on the Food Network's Cupcake Wars), where one can find a light breakfast, coffee, signature sandwiches and desserts.
The building's suites are individually addressed. The address and approximate square footage of each suite are as follows:
• 515 Marina Boulevard (upstairs east), 2,344± sq. ft. (LEASED)
• 525 Marina Boulevard (upstairs west), 2,450± sq. ft. (LEASED)
• 535 Marina Boulevard (downstairs west), 2,384± sq. ft. (LEASED)
• 506 Black Diamond Street (downstairs northeast), 1,219± sq. ft. (LEASED)
• 510 Black Diamond Street (downstairs southeast), 1,176± sq. ft (LEASED)
The upper façade of the building along Black Diamond Street was recently restored to its original character. For a description of the restoration process, please see the Lepori Building Façade section of our Current and Completed Projects page.
If you are interested in moving your business to the Lepori Building, please contact our leasing agent, Carol Gwin Realty, at email@example.com or (925) 625-5788, for available suites. Or, you can send us a message by using our Contact Us page.
We currently do not have any internet specials for this property - please periodically check back.